Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sundays...

Almost every Sunday after church, we have lunch over at my parent's house. It's a time of great food (thanks Mom!), lively  conversation, and lots of laughter (usually somehow linked to Jackson)! My sisters, Chris, and my Grandpa Pohler are usually there too. We are so blessed to be a part of such a close family (on both sides). When my kids are grown, I look forward to hearing them say "Remember all those Sunday afternoon dinners at Grandpa and Grandma's house?" It's fun to think of all the fun memories we are making.


Haley and Great Grandpa...

Haley and Aunt Sara...
Jackson and Grandpa usually find something fun to do... reading Dr. Suess books, playing on the swing set, or playing games. Today, Jackson had fun learning to play grandpa's new handheld game. Lately, Jackson has become quite the "techie." He's gotten really good on the computer!
Haley always takes a little nap while we eat...
The kids with Grandpa and Grandma...





No comments: