Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanksgiving List

Since Jackson has a Christmas list that is a mile long, I thought that we would make a Thanksgiving list today. I asked Jackson to name ten things that he is thankful for. Here’s what he came up with.

  1. Pizza
  2. French fries
  3. Wii
  4. Games
  5. That it’s almost Jesus’ birthday
  6. Preschool
  7. That I got to go to the park last night with our whole family
  8. That I have lots of toys
  9. Everybody I love
  10. Grandpa’s little computer
So there you have it. Sure, I would love it if the list was a little more spiritual and a bit more... well, grown-up (and yes, I would have loved to have made the list... but I guess he crammed everyone into #9!). But my sweet Jackson is only four and a half, and these days pizza tops the list! I think this is something that we will do every year, and I look forward to seeing the items change.

I love you Jackson... you are right at the top of my Thanksgiving list!

No comments: