Saturday, December 12, 2009

Think Pink!

That’s right, Sara and Chris are expecting a baby girl this spring, and we couldn’t be happier!

I can’t wait to have a little niece and love her like she is one of my own. I can spoil her, kiss her, hug her.... and I don’t even have to discipline her, wake up with her in the night, or change her “blow-out” diapers. What could be better?

I can’t wait to watch Sara be an amazing mother, and I am so excited to watch Chris - a real “man’s man” - fall madly in love with his baby girl. They make pink fishing poles right?

My kids will finally have a cousin! I hope they are always very close, and love each other (and probably fight with each other) like siblings. It will be fun to see all of my favorite Haley outfits on our precious niece. I don’t thing Sara and Chris will have to buy any clothes if they don’t want to.

And one little bonus - Dave had to admit he was wrong (gasp!). He was convinced Sara and Chris were having a baby boy.

We are counting down the weeks, planning for a baby shower, and praising God for this precious blessing!

IT“S A GIRL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katie-
You are going to be an amazing aunt and I am going to have one blessed little girl. =) Thank you so much for your incredible love, generosity, and kindness!
Love you tons! Sara