Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

One thing is for sure... I hit the Mom Jackpot! My mom is the most caring, thoughtful, generous lady I know. I am so thankful that I am her daughter. Every good quality I possess as a mom came straight from her! Mom, all the sacrifices you have made for the past 3+ decades have not gone unnoticed. Sometimes I feel like I need you more now than when I was a little girl. I love you mom!



My prayer is that when Haley is my age, she and I have the kind of relationship my mom and I have today!

And a Mother's Day post would not be complete without a shout out my wonderful mother-in-law who brings so much joy into our lives! We are so thankful for you.

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there. Never forget that we are creating cathedrals and that is a holy calling!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie,
What a beautiful Mother's Day blog :)
Your way with words is so touching.
There should be a daughter day...I would be honored to count you as mine...
I love having you as Dave's wife, Jackson and Haley's Mom, a beutiful Spirit filled woman and my friend.
I am so glad to have you as part of my family and my life!
Blessings and love, Mom z

Anonymous said...

that was "beautiful" :)