Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Let the countdown begin...



In less than a month, I am going to be an aunt. I am SO EXCITED! I get another little girl to love and spoil, and I don't even have to shed the baby weight or do midnight feedings when she gets here. Man, I'm loving this!

Though there have been a few complications along the way, it looks like Peanut is going to be born healthy... and a little on the small size. That's OK... us Pohlers are not known for being large, so she will fit right in. Sara will be induced on March 23 (Jackson's 5th birthday!), if Peanut doesn't make her big debut before then. The doctors don't want my sister's pregnancy to go beyond 39 weeks, due to low amniotic fluid levels. Jackson has his heart set on sharing a birthday with his sweet little cousin.

If you have a minute, would you please send up a prayer for a smooth delivery and a healthy baby girl? Thanks!

I'll post pictures as soon as Peanut arrives.... this is what she looks like these days! :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kate-

Thanks for the sweet post! =) You have such a wonderful way with words. Thanks also for taking maternity pictures for us- they turned out great! Love you tons, Sara