Monday, July 5, 2010

Dive right in!

What's summer without pool parties? We sure did our fair share of swimming this weekend! A big thanks to our friends Derek and Kim and Rob and Cami for hosting us this weekend for some fun in the sun. (Are you sick of us yet?)

Over the past few weeks, we have watched Jackson transform into a certified water rat! It wasn't long ago that he was scared to put his face in the water, and now he's jumping off the diving board and going down the slide. Tonight he was even doing those things with out his swimmies or life jacket. We are very proud!

The biggest news of the weekend is that I even jumped off the diving board and went down the slide (on my tummy even!). Might not seem like much, but Dave doesn't think he has seen me go under water more than a handful of times in our eight years (tomorrow!) of marriage. I didn't know what I was missing... what a blast!

No comments: