Monday, March 9, 2009

Q&A with Jackson


I recently asked Jackson the following questions. It was fun to see what he really thought about me!

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Thank you

2. What makes mom happy?
When I give you a hug and kiss and say I love you!

3. What makes mom sad?
When I don't behave

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
By tickling me!

5. What was your mom like as a child?
She was happy and gave lots of hugs!

6. How old is your mom?
29

7. How tall is your mom?
Big

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Games

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Sleep (I wish!) and goes to places

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
I don't know what that means!

11. What is your mom really good at?
Giving me treats.

12. What is your mom not very good at?
I can't think of anything (how sweet!)

13. What does your mom do for her job?
Take care of me and Haley and get money.

14. What's your mom's favorite food?
French fries and pizza

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
She plays games, gives me food that I like, and gives me hugs and kisses

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Drew Carey... he wants me to be on Price is Right

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Everything

18. How are you and your mom the same?
We have hair, a nose, a mouth, teeth, hands, feet, and all those kinds of things

19. How are you and your mom different?
We have a different favorite color

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
She gives me hugs and kisses and says I love you

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Disney World

2 comments:

tim, brooke, teagan, and wyatt said...

Love it!! :)

Anonymous said...

So cute Katie! What a fun idea. :)