Thursday, September 24, 2009

My very favorite outfit

I love to dress my little girl.

I like to dress her in fancy dresses.

I like to dress her in print skirts and matching tights.

I like to dress her in T-shirts and jeans.

I like to dress her in her brown boots, red sandals, and pink crocs.

Fancy or casual, trendy or classic, Haley - like all little girls - looks cute in everything.

But I do have a favorite outfit. There is something that I would choose if I could only choose one thing for Haley to wear.

Do you want to know what it is?

It's footed PJs. I love them!

In footed PJs, Haley looks so adorable...

so sweet...

so innocent...

so little...

She has a whole drawer full of footed PJs thanks to an awesome garage sale that I went to.

Even though Jackson normally wears the pant/shirt type of PJs to bed, every once in awhile he indulges me, and wears footed PJs. And on those nights, I can picture him as my 8 pound, 11 ounce baby boy just a little bit clearer.

No comments: